Our creative brief consists of ten questions related to your product/service. Although these may seem like simple questions, answering them with brief, concise answers can be challenging. It will require you to really focus on the fundamental goals of your product/service. It is a crucial step for any successful new business/product idea.
A carefully and accurately answered creative brief will result in a strong and effective creative strategy. Then all the creative executions we design will be a natural progression of the creative brief and will fall within the target range. The creative brief also creates a ‘lense’ for you to look through as you evaluate the creative comps we present to you. Thus everyone involved with your product/service is on the same page.
- Who is your target market?
- How do they currently perceive your type of business?
- What are the key “pains” of your target audience, related to the “problems” your product/service can solve?
- In one or two sentences, describe your business/product to someone who has never heard of you before.
- What are your three main benefits?
- What is the Unique Selling Proposition (the single most important message that is to be communicated to the target audience)?
- What are other important messages relating to this product/service, in order of importance?
- Who are your main competitors?
- What sets you apart from your competitors?
- What five adjectives do you want to describe your logo/brand?
Learn More About Bonilla DesignContact Bonilla Design